We are happy to announce a new entry in our wine tasting menu: it’s the “Veneto” Wine Tasting & it’s the ideal “wine flight” to pair with your meal.
The “Veneto” wine tasting represents a unique opportunity to experience 5 of the finest local wines. Each wine has been carefully selected by us to match each step of your meal, from the aperitif up until the dessert.
As the name suggests, each wine comes from Veneto, the region in which Venice is located, with a focus on Valpolicella (the viticultural area by Verona), where some of the most reknown Italian wines “come to life”.
But without further ado, here are the 5 “leading actors” of this show:
Glasses contain 70 Cl. of Wine Each
1. (Sparkling Wine) Prosecco Superiore di Cartizze Dry “Fratelli Bortolin”
2. (White Wine) Soave Classico “Inama”
3. (Red Wine) Valpolicella Classico Ripasso Superiore “Villa Monteleone”
4. (Red Wine) Amarone Classico della Valpolicella“Nicolis”
5. (Red Dessert Wine) Recioto della Valpolicella “Domini Veneti”
We hope you enjoy it & don’t hesitate to ask your waiter for more information or for some personalized preferences on the tasting!